SBI PO Recruitment 2020 notification has been released by the State Bank Of India popularly known as SBI for the post of Probationary Officer. State Bank Of India is the biggest government bank in India and Probationary Officer (PO) post is one of the dream jobs for many job seekers.
Candidates who are preparing for a job in the banking sector have a great chance to become a SBI PO. A Probationary Officer is a reputed job and being a PO in SBI is an additional reputation for anyone.
Interested Candidates are advised to read the article to know details about this SBI PO Recruitment 2020 like eligible criteria, age limits, the total number of vacancies, syllabus, and more details.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Notification out on 13/11/2020 for the recruitment of a total of 2000 Probationary Officer in different State Bank Of India branches. The detailed official notification is given in the link below.
SBI PO Examination 2020 date, eligible criteria, age limits, online application, and other details given in the official notification released by the State Bank Of India. Through SBI PO Examination 2020 the successful candidates will be placed in the different branches of the State Bank Of India and its Associate Banks in any location in India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Examination Summary
- Name Of the Examination – State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Examination (SBI PO) 2020
- Authority of conduct examination – state Bank Of India (SBI)
- Total number of posts – 2000 posts
- Job Location – All India locations.
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Mode of Examination-Computer Based Online Mode
- Examination Stages-Three Stages (Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview).
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Important dates
State Bank Of India has released important dates with the full official notification. The important tentative dates are given below. Candidates should visit the official website of State Bank Of India regularly for any Updates Important dates for this recruitment for online application. Fee payment, last date for online application, and other details are listed below. Candidates are advised to read carefully and follow the process according to the dates given by SBI.
Tentative Important dates and activities for SBI PO 2020 Examination
Pre-Examination Training For SC/ST and Religious Minority Community candidates.
Note: For any update, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the State Bank Of India regularly.
All interested and eligible candidates read the details about important dates and activities and apply online before the closing date.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD- Nil
- For General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 750 /-
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Eligible Criteria
Eligible Criteria details for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 has been given in the official notification by the State Bank Of India. Details about, Age limits, Educational Qualification, and other eligibility criteria are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Age Limits Details
Age Limits – (as on 01/04/2020)
I. Minimum Age – 21 Years
II. Maximum Age – 30 Years
III. Relaxation on Upper age limit – SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, Others – as per SBI rules.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Education Qualification criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 is as maintained below.
1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Final Semester Student of Graduation are also applied (but they have a condition that, if they call for an interview they will have to produce proof having passed the Graduation Exam. on or before 31/12/2020)
3. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Apply now for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification of SBI PO Recruitment 2020 and apply online through the link given in the important link section. Candidates can also apply through the official website of the State Bank Of India.
Important Link :
For Download Official Notification – Click here
For Apply Online – Click here
Official Website – Click here