MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020: MP (Madhya Pradesh) Police department has invited online application for the post of Constable. The total number of posts is 4000. The mode of application is online only and will be open from 24th December 2020 to 7th January 2021. Interested candidates, read the article and also read MP Police Official Notification 2020 and apply online before the closing date.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Total post 4000 Apply Online
Name Of Post : Constable ( GD & Radio)
Total Number Of Post :
- Constable (GD) – 3862 Posts
- Constable (Radio) – 138 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
MP Police Constable Salary 2020 :
- Pay Scale: ₹ 5200 – ₹ 20200 with GP ₹ 1900 /-
Important Dates :
MP Police Vacancy 2020 Date Details:-
- Starting Date for Online Application – 24/12/2020
- Last Date for Online Application – 07/01/2021
- Last Date for Edit Application – 12/01/2021
- Date Of MP Police constable Examination: Start from 06/03/2021
(as on 01 August 2020)
- General (Male) : 18 years – 33 years
- Female/SC/ST/OBC / Other Reserve Categories – 38 Years (as per Government Rule)
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Candidates – ₹ 520
- For Female/SC/ST/ PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – ₹ 320
Payment of Application Fee will be done through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card and using net banking.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who should pass 10th/12th from any recognized Board are eligible to for apply this post.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Interested eligible candidates are advised to read the full notification of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 and apply online through the link given below. Candidates can also apply through the official website of MP Police Ending date.
Note: MP Police Vacancy 2020 last date for online application is 07/01/2021.
For Detailed Official Notification – Click here
For Apply Online- Click here (link will be active soon)
For Admit Card – Click here (link will be active soon)
For Official Website- Click here